This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to your use of the Money Movement Service and all Ancillary Payment Services (as those terms are used in the Intuit Terms of Service) (collectively referred to herein as the “Services”). You agree to be bound by this AUP, our Content Moderation Principles, and any additional terms, conditions, rules or policies that are provided to you in connection with the Services from time to time. This AUP is subject to change at any time without notice, and the changes will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Services indicates your acceptance and agreement to the updated AUP.
You are independently responsible for complying with applicable laws and our policies. We will monitor your transactions and activities for potential violations of this AUP. Monitoring includes, but is not limited to, reviewing your accounts for retrievals, returns, or chargebacks, as well as using third-party information or sources.
If we believe or suspect that any transaction violates this policy or is otherwise illegal or unsuitable, we may take any corrective action that we deem appropriate, including blocking the transaction; terminating, suspending or restricting the use of our Services; holding funds associated with a prohibited transaction; subjecting you to applicable fines, assessment, expenses and fees; or other corrective action. Contact us to report any known or suspected violations of this policy.
Purpose. The purpose of this AUP is to ensure the Services we provide are lawful and compliant with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, and the requirements of our Sponsor Banks, card/payment card network partners, and other third party financial partners. This AUP specifies which merchants, activities/business types and transactions are prohibited or restricted and the consequences for violations.
Prohibited Uses, Transactions and Prohibited/Restricted Business Types or Activities. In addition to the Intuit Terms of Service, if any of the following apply, you are ineligible (or may become ineligible) to use our Services, and we may take any corrective action that we deem appropriate:
- Non-compliance with relevant laws, sponsor bank requirements, and card or payment association (e.g., VISA, MasterCard, American Express, NACHA) rules and policies;
- Transacting in currency that is foreign to the location of the service we are providing;
- Operating in a prohibited jurisdiction or transacting with prohibited entities or individuals under applicable laws and regulations;
- Using a merchant account of another business to process credit card transactions or allowing another business to process transactions on your approved account;
- Processing a transaction for the purchase of substitute or alternative legal tender;
- Any regulated or age restricted businesses may be required to accept card present transactions only; and
- Processing a transaction for the following business types or activities based on card brand or sponsor bank requirements: