QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Hardware
Combine QuickBooks POS software with these guaranteed compatible hardware items.1
EMV Ready PIN Pad2
$ 349 95
Customers can pay with credit or PIN debit cards
- EMV ready2
- Can save money on processing costs by having your customers use debit cards
- Allows your customers to maintain possession of their credit and debit cards
- Meets latest PCI PEC security standards
- Requires QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or 18.0 software and a QuickBooks Payments account3
$ 199 95
Ring up sales faster and track inventory more accurately
- Read quickly across high and low density bar codes
- Sleek ergonomic design for operator comfort and productivity
- Rugged construction for durability
- Scanner stand included
- USB interface*
*Wireless Bluetooth version available with USB base station
$ 209 95
Display prices as you ring up sales
- Allows customers to verify price for increased satisfaction
- Bright green fluorescent display with high visibility
- Easily program custom messages
- Adjustable viewing angles
- USB powered - no external power supply needed
Your Point of Sale system will be configured for you business; photo shows a suggestion
(some items are sold separately).
1. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. Click here for the full warranty. Due to hardware upgrades, actual components may differ slightly in appearance. Intuit works closely with the manufacturers of hardware sold by Intuit for use with Point of Sale to ensure these devices work together and with the Point of Sale software. Hardware such as PIN Pads and Physical Inventory Scanners purchased from other sources may not have the required programming to work with QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale software or QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments. Intuit does not provide hardware programming, and does not guarantee hardware purchased elsewhere will work with Intuit software and services.
2. QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 software is EMV ready. EMV Compliance requires (1) a QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account, (2) QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or 18.0 software, (3) internet access or modem and phone line (sold separately), (4) an EMV ready Ingenico iPP350 PIN Pad (sold separately), and (5) printer (sold separately). NOTE: EMV chip debit cards can only be processed as PIN debit transactions using the magnetic stripe card reader or as credit transactions using the EMV card reader at this time. This EMV Ready PIN Pad is currently unable to process EMV chip debit cards as PIN debit transactions using EMV card reader. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement.
3. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service options subject to change without notice.