QuickBooks Time scheduling software makes it faster and easier to build schedules and share them with employees, assign jobs and shifts and keep your workforce up to speed. On average QuickBooks Time saves users 3 hours a week managing employee time.*
Workforce scheduling made easy
Schedule by shift
What took hours now takes minutes. It’s simple to create, edit, and assign a shift. Choose the time and day, who to assign it to, and share it when you’re ready. Repeat the shift schedule with a single click.
- Create or modify schedules with drag-and-drop shifts
- Add, edit, or delete scheduled shifts from your phone
- Alert employees of new schedules and shift changes
- Easily copy and edit a previous week’s schedule
Schedule by job
Reduce the time it takes to schedule jobs down to a few minutes. Just choose the day, time and client, and assign your employees. Find unassigned jobs and easily repeat last week’s job schedule with just one click.
- Drag and drop into open employee time slots
- Save time by creating jobs and assigning later
- The Who’s Working window shows who’s available for urgent jobs
- Alert employees of new schedules and job changes
- Reports can help with job costing
Schedules change—sometimes by the hour. When you need to know your team is receiving new shift changes and job assignments, the QuickBooks Time mobile scheduling app can help.
- Immediately alert employees when schedules change
- Push out new schedules to your employees’ phones
- Make changes on the fly—wherever you are
- Stay ahead of the game when urgent jobs come your way
Frequently asked questions
*QuickBooks Time surveyed 4,906 customers in the U.S. in December 2019. On average, respondents who report time savings save 3.46 hours.