Learn how to add a new user to your bank account for Online Bill Pay.
Manage your bills efficiently. Add a QuickBooks Online administrator as an authorized Bill Pay user on your bank account. We show you how.
If Automatically Authorize Admins was selected when the bank account was first added to the Bill Pay account, new Admins do NOT need to take additional actions. Once they log into Bill Pay for the first time, they'll receive an email directing them to complete the identity verification process.
To add a new user follow these steps.
- Select the Gear icon, then Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- From the left menu, select Bill Pay.
- Select Bank accounts.
- Choose the bank account number for the account the user will be added to.
- On the Bank Account page, select Add.
- From the drop-down, select the user that needs to access Bill Pay, then Save.
- The user will receive an email requesting the user to log in to QuickBooks Online and finish the bank account setup.
- When this user logs in, they should be prompted to Complete setup for bank.
- The user will then be asked a set of questions to confirm their identity.
- Once finished, the user will be able to use the bank account to pay bills.