Learn how to add users to your QuickBooks Payments account.
Add users and manage how they access the Merchant Service Center. Here's how.
Note: Only the full admin can add users. If your invitation has expired or wasn't accepted, follow these steps to resend your invitation.
Invite a user
- Sign in to Merchant Service Center.
- Go to Account, then select Users.
- In QuickLinks, select How do I add a new user?
- Select the invite link.
- Enter the email of the user you want to invite, then select a role. Users won't show on your list unless they accept your invitation.
- They’ll receive an invitation email to start using QuickBooks Payments. If they already have an Intuit account, select Sign in. Otherwise, sign up.Didn't receive the email? Check the spam or junk folder.
- After they sign in, they’ll get a link to the Merchant Service Center.