Just enter the check information, and print the check
- Order secure check stock from Intuit
- QuickBooks helps you line up fields on the printed check
- Print checks and send them off for payment
How to print checks in just a few clicks
- Fill in the check form in QuickBooks
- Click Save and Print to print now, or select Print Later and click Save and Close
- Select Print Now, or Print Checks from the Global Create menu
Need to void a check? Click the ‘void’ button and enter a reminder for why you voided.
Create checks anywhere. Get more done everywhere.
Create checks in QuickBooks any time, and print them when you’re ready. QuickBooks syncs it all on your phone, tablet, and computer.
Run your business from anywhere so you can get more done.
Start Now for Free
Intuit WorkSmart, our free e-newsletter is filled with tips to help your small business succeed.
Thanks for signing up
Please enter valid email address
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Add-ons sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors' (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Standard message and data rates may apply. iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Internet Explorer, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Intuit Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.