QuickBooks Premier 2014
Feature List by Version Year
Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Additional purchase may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Mobile devices sold separately. Mobile access requires data plan. Apps currently only compatible with select mobile devices (see details here: http://www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect) and require registration with corresponding online services. Mobile application works with iOS and Android OS. Mobile and online access requires product registration and an Intuit account. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
- Excel integration requires Microsoft® Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit).
- Works with Microsoft® Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010; Yahoo!, Gmail and Hotmail require an internet connection.
- Deposit slips sold separately.
- QuickBooks Premier: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 5 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- Transfer data from Peachtree 2009–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at www.quickbooks.com/support. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012–2014, QuickBooks 4.0–2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access. Each employee you pay is an additional $2/month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. Sold separately. Terms, conditions, and fees apply. For details see www.payroll.intuit.com/payroll_services/enhanced_payroll.jsp.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees apply.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.