Print secure, professional checks, sign them and you’re done. So is your accounting!
Print checks easily. Your accounting is done in the same step!
Print checks & update records at the same time
You have to write checks anyway. Instead of handwriting them, enter them directly into QuickBooks, print them, and your accounting and financial reports are updated immediately.
Just enter the check information, and print the check
- Order secure check stock from Intuit
- QuickBooks helps you line up fields on the printed check
- Print checks and send them off for payment
How to print checks in just a few clicks
- Fill in the check form in QuickBooks
- Click Save and Print to print now, or select Print Later and click Save and Close
- Select Print Now, or Print Checks from the Global Create menu
Need to void a check? Click the ‘void’ button and enter a reminder for why you voided.
Free Mobile Apps
Access your QuickBooks data on the go with apps for iPad, iPhone, and Android.1
Shop QuickBooks Add-ons
Choose from over 100 small business add-ons and apps that work with QuickBooks.2
Find a QuickBooks Expert
Find Local Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors who have been tested and certified on Quickbooks.3