Learn how to install QuickBooks Desktop on a terminal server.
Terminal server lets you install QuickBooks Desktop on a central server instead of individual computers. Once connected to the server, multiple users can access the company file on a remote computer.
Phone support is provided for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions only, however the following system-related issues are not supported.
- Close all running applications.
- On your keyboard, press Windows+R to open the Run command.
- Type CMD, then select OK to open the Command Prompt.
- To change the User Mode, type change user /install, then press Enter.
- Download and install QuickBooks Desktop.
- Reopen the Command Prompt.
- Type change user /execute to change to Execute mode, then press Enter.