Feature List by Version Year
Starting at $37995 $49995
Feature List by Version Year
Feature List by Version Year
|New! Get real-time visibility of invoice statuses to expedite collections and stay on top of your cash flow.|
|New! Transfer customer credits across jobs, quickly and easily.|
|New! Easily keep track of what you owe vendors, from check to bill pay.|
|New! Reliably and significantly reduce file size without deleting data - on your own with confidence and ease.11
|New! Be confident that you are accruing sick and vacation time correctly.12|
|New! Easily upgrade or transfer your QuickBooks file to a new computer.
|Add flexibility and insight to your business with newly customizable inventory reports.|
|Get your work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.9|
|Save time with a new searchable Chart of Accounts.|
|Help deliver your payroll taxes on time with a payroll liability reminder on the home screen.10|
|Compare business performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click.|
|Automated reports let you know that your reports are on time and accurate based on the data provided, automatically generated and emailed to you when you schedule them.1|
|Smart search is a personalized autocomplete feature that helps you search for names, account numbers, and transaction amounts quickly.|
|Reports filters are now easily viewable and can be applied across multiple reports and viewed on one screen.|
|Bill Tracker lets you see the status of your bills, print or close purchase orders, and more, making it easier than ever to manage payables.|
|Manage forms in a single step—unclutter your "send forms" queue in a single click.|
|Advanced reporting features include a "this year to last month" filter.|
|Get the full picture of your business performance -- see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers instantly on the Homepage Insights.|
|Find all reminders and notifications in one single window - overdue items, to-do tasks, system notifications, and notes from accountants.|
|View and pin important notes about customers, vendors, and employees.|
|View shipping rates, print labels and track packages through UPS, FedEx or USPS.|
|Add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations with powerful email capabilities.|
|See all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up with Income Tracker.|
|Pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time2|
|Track bounced checks and see key reports in just one click.|
|Invoice multiple customers for time and expenses in one batch.|
|See your invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a Calendar View.|
|Access your inventory items all in one place with the Inventory Center.|
|Attach and store documents in the Document Center|
|Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks Premier users.|
|See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.|
|Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates.|
|Create professional looking invoices and forms.|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments.|
|Send invoices and estimates right from your business Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail account3.|
|Create and print deposit slips4.|
|Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses|
|Import your contacts from Excel or other email address books6|
|Allow up to 5 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time5.|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.|
|Create a copy of your company file for your accountant.|
|Track your balance sheet by class such as a location, department, or profit center.|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, and prior QuickBooks versions6.|
|Download bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks2, 7.|
|View customized sales and profitability reports.|
|Run "Cost to Complete Job" report.|
|Track time and expenses by employee, project, client, or service.|
|Bill clients progressively by job phase.|
|Document and track change orders.|
|Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes10||Turn on Enhanced Payroll for an additional $27.30/mo.
|Accept credit card payments in QuickBooks or on a mobile device8||Turn on Payments for an additional fee8|
*Receive the stated discounted price for this year’s version of the product selected, available for a limited time if purchased through Intuit. Free shipping applies to Standard Ground Shipping for the contiguous U.S. only. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer.
- Scheduled reports are not available in Multi-User mode, in hosted deployments, or when there are multiple versions of QuickBooks 2018 installed.
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2021. Online banking services, also referred to as "bank feeds" or "online banking", vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients.
- Deposit slips sold separately.
- QuickBooks Premier: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 5 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees apply.
- Up to 3 monitors supported. Not available in a hosted environment.
- Enhanced payroll subscription required.
- File size reduced by Data File Optimization feature reduces file size by removing audit trail of historic transactions and a few tables from the database that are not used or needed by the company file.
- Sick and vacation accrual requirements vary state by state; customer is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.