To remove a billable expense charge:
- Go to Bookkeeping, select Transactions, then select All Sales (Take me there).
- Select Unbilled Activity.
- Select the name of the customer the charge was marked billable to.
- In the Transaction List, select the billable expense charge you need to correct.
- Select Expense (or Check) at the top. This redirects users to the specific transaction marked as billable.
- Find the items you marked as billable.
- Uncheck the box in the Billable column.
Note: For billable checks, you need to select the Check link at the top to open the transaction.
- Select Save and close.