If you're creating multiple forms in QuickBooks Desktop, you can quickly print them all at once.
We’ll show you how to batch print:
- Sales forms: Including sales orders, sales receipts, and invoices.
- Expense forms: Including purchase orders, checks, and bill payment stubs.
- Payroll forms: Including timesheets, paychecks, and pay stubs.
How to batch print forms
Step 1: Create the forms
- Select the form type you’d like to create, like purchase orders or invoices.
- From the Main tab, enter the form info and then select Print Later.
- Select Save & New to create another of the same form or select Save & Close if you're finished.
- Repeat for each form type you need to print.
Step 2: Select the forms you'd like to print
- Select File, then select Print Forms.
- Select the type of form you’d like to print, then make sure the forms have a checkmark next to them.
- Select OK.
- Set your print settings, then select Print.