The right legal accounting software for your firm
QuickBooks—designed to help you:
- Track retainers, trusts & expenses
- Invoice for legal fees & reimbursements
- Organize financials in a central location
A case for QuickBooks:
customizable, trusted, straightforward
From retainers to trusts, we have what you need
Run your law practice with the right accounting practices. QuickBooks makes it easy to record and report every dollar coming in and going out of your firm.
Apps to help law firms
do even more with QuickBooks Online
Track time on the go
Two great ways to handle timesheets, billing, reporting and more with QuickBooks Online:
Manage people & projects
Track customers. Schedule jobs. Nothing to install. 100% web-based. Works everywhere.
Subscribe to Intuit WorkSmart, our free monthly e-newsletter filled
with tips, tools, and techniques to help your small business succeed.
Thanks for signing up
Please enter valid email address
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Add-ons sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors' (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Standard message and data rates may apply. iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Internet Explorer, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Intuit Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.