Never miss a sale with mobile credit card processing
- Take payments anytime, anywhere
- Swipe, scan or key in credit cards
- Get a free mobile card reader with no commitment
Swipe rates starting as low as 1.6%
QuickBooks Payments has you covered for EMV. Learn More
Accept credit card payments anywhere.
Takes all payment types
Accept and record all credit card
transactions. Plus, record any cash
or check payments.
Works with QuickBooks
All transactions sync up with QuickBooks and Intuit Point of Sale products to help you fully manage your business.
Lets you customize
Personalize receipts and add your
logo to fit your business needs.
Choose the plan that’s right for you.
Low monthly rates
$20 / month
Save more on each transaction
Swiped/Dipped* rate: 1.6%
Keyed rate: 3.2%
Transaction fee: 25¢
No termination fees
All credit and debit cards accepted
Safe, encrypted mobile credit card processing
It’s so easy to get paid.
Swipe, key, or take a photo of your
customer’s credit card information.
Or process the transaction online.
Customer signs for the charge using
the GoPayment app.
Get paid instantly
Credit card charges are processed instantly. Email or text a receipt to your customer.
- The mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Not compatible with Windows or Blackberry devices. Although we do not officially support devices from other providers (such as TracFone and Cricket), they will often work with GoPayment.
Frequently asked questions
Is my phone or tablet compatible with the mobile card reader for smartphone credit card processing?
Need help getting started using mobile payments?
- The mobile app can be set up in a few easy to do steps. Click here to see how.
Having trouble with your mobile card reader?
- Click here to learn about quick and easy ways to fix card reader issues.
How do I order mobile card readers for wireless credit card processing?
If you are a new customer, please check your approval email for a link to order your free reader.
If you need additional readers, you can order them for $30 each by clicking here.
How can I update my account information?
- You can update your account information including contact information or information about your business and bank accounts directly from your app or from Intuit’s Online Service Center.
All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
* Includes magnetic swipe and EMV inserted “dip” transactions.
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.