More Efficient, Easier Than Ever
Save time organizing your finances with the #1 best selling small business accounting software.1
QuickBooks Pro 2014
Starting at $199.96
What’s new in 2014.
Powerful new email capabilities
You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations.
See all your banking transactions
Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.2
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t)
The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up.
Little things to make business easier
Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other improvements our customers asked us for.
Do everyday financial tasks quickly.
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Stay on top of your expenses
Enter and pay bills from vendors, and download your bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks.2
Gain insights into your business
Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.3
Just choose how many people will use it.
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
- Windows® Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from April 2012-April 2013.
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Excel integration requires Microsoft® Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit).
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors' (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.