Before your first sign in, you will have received an email or text invitation from your administrator containing your company information. By accepting the invitation, you will be prompted to set up your QuickBooks Time account.
On a computer
- Go to the QuickBooks Time sign in page.
- Enter your phone number, email, or user ID and select Sign in.
- Enter your password and select Continue, or select Text a code and enter the code we send to you.
- Go to QuickBooks Time and select Sign In in the top right, then select the dropdown option for QuickBooks Time.
- Enter your email or username and select Continue.
- If prompted, select Sign in with QuickBooks Time or Sign in with Intuit.
- Enter your password and select Sign In.
- Note: You may be prompted to enter your company’s QuickBooks Time web address or choose a company if your email or user ID is associated with multiple companies.
On a mobile device
- On your smartphone, tap the QuickBooks Time app.
- Enter your email or user ID, and tap Continue.
- Enter your password and tap Continue, or tap Text a code and enter the code we send to you.