Learn how to print mailing labels for your customers, vendors, employees, and more.
Skip re-entering address info on a spreadsheet to create mailing labels. You can print labels using the info you have for your customers, vendors, employees, or other names, right in QuickBooks. We’ll show you how.
- Go to File, then select Print Forms.
- Select Labels.
- Choose who you want to print labels for.
- Select Names to print labels for a specific name list. If you need to pick names from any list, select Selected names, then Select.
- Select Customer Types or Vendor Types to print labels for a specific type of customer or vendor.
- If you need to limit the labels, select with Zip Codes that start with, and enter the first digits of a zip code. This limits the labels you print to addresses that match. For example, enter 94 to include addresses with zip codes 94041, 94040, and 94043.
- Select Print.