Find out how you can manage your QuickBooks Payments account in the Merchant Service Center.
If you’re using QuickBooks Payments and need to update your account info, we’re here to help. Through the Merchant Service Center, you can manage your account info and transactions. Here’s how.
How to sign in to the Merchant Service Center
To sign in to your account, use your User ID (usually your email address) and password you use to sign in to your Intuit products.
- Go to the Merchant Service Center.
- Sign in with your Intuit account info.
What you can do in the Merchant Service Center
These are just some of the tasks you can do in your account.
- Search for your transactions
- Create a recurring credit card payment
- Process payments
- Void or refund transactions
- Process and capture a voice authorization
- Add a user to your mobile payments account
- Add a phone number, logo, and custom message to mobile payments’ receipts
- Add or change user roles for the payments account
How to update the info you use to sign in
Here’s how you can change your User ID, email, or password.
- Sign in to the Merchant Service Center.
- From the Account ▼ dropdown menu, select Login & Merchant Accounts.
- Select Change your User ID, Email, and Password.
- Select Sign in & security, then update the needed account info.
How to update your business and contact info
To keep your account updated, you can change your business info, bank accounts, and contact info in Merchant Service Center.