Learn how to update the credit card information for your QuickBooks Online subscription.
You can pay for your subscription with MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, or American Express. Here’s how.
Note: You can only update your payment info using a web browser. But, if you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through an app store, you can update it through the app store directly.
Watch the video to learn how to manage your billing and subscriptions.
Edit your card info
|Note: If you have QuickBooks Online bundled with Payroll, updating your credit card info in QuickBooks Online automatically updates your payroll subscription.|
- Sign in as the Master or Company Admin.
- Go to Settings ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
- From the left menu, select Billing Subscription.
- Select Edit ✎ beside your payment method.
- Update your credit card info.
- Make sure the address in QuickBooks is the same as the one on your credit card statement.
- Once everything’s good, select Confirm card or Save.
I subscribed through an app store.
If you subscribed to QuickBooks Online through Google Play (Android) or App Store (iPhone or iPad), follow these steps to update your payment info:
Google Play (Android)
- Open a web browser.
- Sign in to your Google Wallet account. Then, select Payment methods.
- Find the card you want to update, then select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes, then select Save.
App Store (iPhone or iPad)
- Go to your device’s Settings menu. Then, select iTunes App Store.
- Select your Apple ID, then View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Under Subscriptions, select Manage.
- Select your QuickBooks Online subscription, then make the necessary changes.