Accept credit cards on your web store
Security and fraud prevention
Secure 128-bit SSL encryption, plus
card security fraud prevention.
Easily connect your account to any
compatible web store.
Track and manage your web store
transactions in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Payments for web stores.
Low monthly rates
Pay less per transaction
Swipe qualified rate3 1.6% + 25¢
Keyed qualified rate4 3.2% + 25¢
How it works
Choose a vendor
Pick a compatible web store service from
our recommended ecommerce vendors.
Connect your account
Your ecommerce vendor will provide
instructions for linking your web store
to your Intuit payment account.
Start accepting credit cards
Your customers can now pay for goods
and services right from your ecommerce
site or using your mobile credit card reader.
Compatible Ecommerce Stores
Ecommerce store providers with optimal payments integration
Additional common ecommerce store providers
Other ecommerce web store providers...
- Miva Merchants
- Pro Stores
- Network Solutions
- PinnacleCart, Design Cart
- Mal's Ecommerce
Frequently asked questions
What security features does the web store product support?
The web store product supports 128-bit SSL encryption, plus card security fraud prevention. These security features ensure any sensitive credit card data transmitted from your shopping cart website to Intuit’s processing servers is secure and many types of card fraud attempts are prevented.
What if I do not see my shopping cart provider on your list of compatible ecommerce stores?
Contact your shopping cart provider to clarify if they support Intuit’s QuickBooks Payments for credit card processing. If they do not you can suggest they contact Intuit to get more details on how to add support QuickBooks Payments to their application.
If I already have an existing payment account with Intuit can I utilize the web store capability as well?
In the vast majority of cases this is supported and you can enable the web store processing within the online help center or you can contact our support team for assistance.
What is the process for connecting my account to a compatible ecommerce store?
You should contact your ecommerce store for specific details on how to connect your account. In many cases it just involves authorizing the connection by logging into your Intuit QuickBooks Payments account.
How does QuickBooks Payments work with ecommerce?
You can link your QuickBooks Payments account with select ecommerce providers. It’s as simple as selecting QuickBooks Payments during your store setup and signing in to your account to authorize the connection. No need to set up a new account. Check out compatible ecommerce stores today.
What is a QuickBooks Payments Preferred Partner?
QuickBooks Payments identifies and selects specific ecommerce providers that provide a best in class customer webstore experience that integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks payments. This partnership symbolizes a commitment to deliver a superior customer experience in running their business and processing payments in an ecommerce environment. In certain cases, this partnership can also provides additional pricing benefits.
Additional Offer, Pricing and Legal Information
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Free mobile card reader is compatible only with certain select phones. Offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit QuickBooks Payments customers only. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See all compatible smartphones and mobile devices here.
- Swipe Qualified rates apply to most swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and require a USB card reader, sold separately.
- Keyed Qualified rates apply to most manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover/Amex card transactions and all rewards, corporate and special card type transactions (whether keyed or swiped). All swiped transactions that do not meet the card network requirements for card-swiped transactions will be charged at the Key Qualified rate.
- Non-Qualified transactions are charged an additional $.07 each.
- Ability to accept credit card and ACH payments through the Intuit Payment Network (IPN) on QuickBooks Desktop may require separate application. For credit card payments accepted through (IPN), a fee equal to 3.25% of the transaction amount will apply. More information is available here.