Accept credit cards in your web store.
Easily integrate QuickBooks with Shopify, Bigcommerce, or other web stores to accept credit card payments for your products.
Make a sale and QuickBooks will make it easy to get paid.
Security and fraud prevention
Secure 128-bit SSL encryption, plus card security fraud prevention
Easily connect your QuickBooks account to any compatible web store, and the rest is a snap.
When you make a sale, QuickBooks processes the payment, records the transaction, calculates sales tax, creates a sales receipt - and more, all automatically.
Get custom logos to help market your products
Display credit card logos on your web store to help increase your sales by letting customers know you accept credit card payments.
How ecommerce payments processing works
1. Choose a vendor
Pick a web store service from our recommended ecommerce vendors. Popular web stores include Shopify and Bigcommerce.
2. Connect your account
Your ecommerce vendor will provide instructions for linking your web store to your QuickBooks account.
3. Start accepting credit cards
Your customers can now pay for goods and services directly from your web store. The payment is processed, tracked, and deposited to your bank account for you.
Compatible Ecommerce Stores
Ecommerce store providers with optimal payments integration
Additional common ecommerce store providers
Other ecommerce web store providers...
PinnacleCart, Design Cart
QuickBooks Payments for Web Stores
|Pay as you go||Pay monthly|
|QuickBooks Payments for Ecommerce||$0/moGet started||$20/moGet started|
Swiped qualified rate
Swipe Qualified rates apply to most swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and require a USB card reader, sold separately.
Keyed qualified rate
Keyed Qualified rates apply to most manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover/Amex card transactions and all rewards, corporate and special card type transactions (whether keyed or swiped). All swiped transactions that do not meet the card network requirements for card-swiped transactions will be charged at the Key Qualified rate.
You manually enter a credit card number or set-up a recurring credit card payment.
|Pay as you go|
|Bank Transfer (ACH)||50¢|
|Card - Swiped||2.4% + 30¢|
|Card - Invoiced||3.5% + 30¢|
|Card - Keyed||3.5% + 30¢|
|Bank Transfer (ACH)||50¢|
|Card - Swiped||1.6% + 30¢|
|Card - Invoiced||3.3% + 30¢|
|Card - Keyed||3.3% + 30¢|
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Free mobile card reader is compatible only with certain select phones. Offer available while supplies last.
- Swipe Qualified rates apply to most swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and require a USB card reader, sold separately.
- Keyed Qualified rates apply to most manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover/Amex card transactions and all rewards, corporate and special card type transactions (whether keyed or swiped). All swiped transactions that do not meet the card network requirements for card-swiped transactions will be charged at the Key Qualified rate.
- Non-Qualified transactions are charged an additional $.07 each.
- Ability to accept credit card and ACH payments through the Intuit Payment Network (IPN) on QuickBooks Desktop may require separate application. For credit card payments accepted through (IPN), a fee equal to 3.25% of the transaction amount will apply. More information is available here.