Find information on the latest payroll update (22316) as well as earlier release updates.
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates include the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms, and e-file and pay options. Check out, Get the latest payroll tax table update to learn how to download and install payroll updates.
The latest Payroll Update is 22316, released on September 21, 2023.
In the sections below, we provide information and links to recent and previous updates.
What’s included in Payroll Update 22316 (September 21, 2023)
Tax Table Update
There are no tax table updates in this Payroll Update.
For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states:
- Alabama: Report for New Hires
- Arizona: Report for New Hires
- Colorado: Report for New Hires
- District of Columbia: Report for New Hires
- Florida: RT-6 Employer's Quarterly Report, has been updated to the current version.
- Illinois: Report for New Hires
- Indiana: Report for New Hires
- Kentucky: Report for New Hires
- Louisiana: Report for New Hires
- Maine: Report for New Hires
- Nebraska: Report for New Hires
- Nevada: TXR-020.05 Report to Complete Modified Business Tax Return, has been updated to the current version.
- New Mexico: Report for New Hires
- New York: MTA-305 Employer's Quarterly Metropolitan Transit Tax Return, has been updated to the current version.
- North Dakota: Report for New Hires
- Washington: PFML - Paid Leave and WA Cares Quarterly Reporting Worksheet, has been updated to the current version.
- West Virginia: Report for New Hires
E-file and e-pay update
Updated e-filing options for the following: Colorado, New York, North Carolina, and Washington.
Removed E-file support for ME UC-1, Unemployment Contribution Report.
Find recent payroll updates
For a complete overview of the most recent payroll update, select your product year from the list below:
Or access this info from your QuickBooks Desktop company file:
- Select Employees, then select Get Payroll Updates.
- Select Payroll Update Info.
Past Payroll Updates
|Payroll Update Number||Date Released|