Learn how to change your plan to only get QuickBooks Self-Employed.
If you upgrade to the Tax Bundle, you get a subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed and Turbo Tax Self-Employed for one subscription price. You get the benefits of both apps and free e-filing for one federal and one state tax return.
If you decide you don't need all the features of the Tax Bundle, no problem. Here's how to change your subscription so you only pay for QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Change your plan to QuickBooks Self-Employed only
If you change your plan before the end of your billing cycle, we'll send you a prorated refund for your bundled price. This should happen automatically. If it doesn't, reach out to our support team.
On a web browser
- Select the profile ⚙ icon and then Billing info.
- Select Cancel now.
- Select the Keep QuickBooks Self-Employed option.
- Select Change subscription.
On an iPhone or iPad (iOS)
- Close the QuickBooks Self-Employed app.
- Open your Device Settings for your mobile device.
- Select Your Name.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find and QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select the standalone option.
- Follow the onscreen steps to change your subscription.
Important: Older Apple subscribers may not have the downgrade option. The app billing change is only available for recent iOS versions. If you don't see the option to downgrade, you need to cancel your subscription instead. Then you can resubscribe to only QuickBooks Self-Employed on your next renewal date.
On an Android phone or tablet
- Select the menu ☰ icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Subscription.
- Select Change Subscription.
- Follow the on-screen steps to change your subscription.