The Purchase Order (PO) Progress worksheet allows the warehouse manager to see what was received, as well as any notes related to a particular PO after the receiving agent has transmitted the information back to QuickBooks Enterprise.
This is also where the information would be manually entered if not using an app/scanner.
- Double click on the desired purchase order to see details.
- Click Create Bill or Create Item Receipt as desired.
- (Optional) Click on PO Note to see notes related to the PO.
If the manual process is being used, the warehouse manager should:
- Go to PO Progress tab in the PO Management worksheet.
- Double-click on the line item to update each list, then enter the quantity that was received.
- Select Create bill or Create Item Receipt to complete the workflow.