Learn how to troubleshoot blank screen printing issues.
If you're seeing a blank screen when trying to print, this may be caused by the following:
- The print screen is already open in the background.
- An Adobe update is available.
Note: To avoid issues with printing and other problems, be sure to use a supported, up-to-date browser.
Check that the Print screen is not behind all of your open windows
- Minimize your screens until you see the Print screen. Select Cancel. Once you cancel you should be able to close the blank screen and try to print again: this time with the Print Preview screen showing your content instead of nothing.
- If you minimize your screens and don't see the Print screen, but do see the Adobe Updater screen, make a selection to upgrade, remind later, etc.
- Or you can close all of your windows. Then sign out of your company. And then sign back in again and try to print.
Need more help?
If after going through the two troubleshooting steps and the add-ons resolution, you're still experiencing issues, we suggest following Test sequence for PDF printing issues.