By setting your preferences, you can customize reports in QuickBooks to fit your personal style and business needs.
This article is part of a series that covers basic information about reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
To set your preferences for reports:
- From the QuickBooks Edit menu, select Preferences.
- On the left pane, select Reports & Graphs then go to My Preferences or Company Preferences tab.
- Select OK to save preferences you set.
Have issues with report preferences?
If your preferences are not working as expected, your report templates are likely damaged. Reverting to the default report formatting may help fix this problem.
- Back up the QuickBooks company file
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
- On the left pane, choose Reports & Graphs.
- Select the Company Preferences tab then click the Format button.
- In the Report Format Preferences window:
- Go to the Header/Footer tab and click Revert.
- Go to the Fonts & Numbers tab and click Revert.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Preferences window.
Advanced Reporting: Information at your fingertips.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier users can get advanced reporting features by upgrading to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. Give us a call at 888-566-4671 and see if it's right for you.