Are you having network issues? Do you see an error message telling you a network issue has occurred?
Why do I see an error message?
When a network issue happens and QuickBooks Online displays the message (Error: a network problem has occurred) it means a portion of a page has not been fully loaded due to network issues. Resolving this issue is quick and easy by following a few simple steps.
How to remove the network error message
- Select the Reload button or press F5 on your keyboard (Command + R if you're using a Mac) to download the entire page.
- If the problem persists, restart your browser and then sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- If refreshing the browser doesn't work, check if your computer is running any firewall software. If a firewall is present, configure it to allow access for http://accounting.quickbooks.com and https://qbo.intuit.com
- If you're still getting the error message, contact a QuickBooks Online customer care representative.
Need more help?
When you contact a QuickBooks Online Customer Care representative please have the following information available:
- An exact description of what's going on.
- Any firewall or other security software installed on your computer.
- Any updates that were installed on your computer recently.
By having this information, it will help the QuickBooks Online Customer Care representative quickly assist you.