Learn how to view and edit mileage tracking in QuickBooks Time Elite. Before you can use mileage tracking, make sure you turn it on.
- In QuickBooks Time, go to Time Entries, then select Timesheets.
- Tracked mileage appears under Miles. If you don't see Miles, select Show columns ⚙, and select Miles.
- Go to Reports, then select Payroll Report.
- Total mileage is at the top of the report in the Mileage section, and then broken down per team member.
- Select a team member for a breakdown of their mileage per timesheet.
Mileage Report (.xlsx)
- Go to Reports, select Tracking, then Mileage Tracking.
- Select your report filters, then select Download XLSX.
- Mileage is displayed in the tabs by timesheet, by job or customer, and by team member depending on your report settings.
- Go to Time Entries.
- On any timesheet, select Edit Time.
- Uncheck Auto calculate next to Miles, and make your adjustments.
- Select Save.
Note: You can select Auto calculate again if you wish to revert to the original mileage.