You can easily switch between companies in QuickBooks Online Accountant from either the Accountant Toolbelt or the Client list.
Switch from the Accountant Toolbelt
From the Accountant Toolbelt, you can switch between client companies:
- On the Accountant Toolbelt, select the Go to client's QuickBooks drop-down menu to select a client company.
- From within the first client company file, select the drop-down arrow next to the company name to open a list of available companies.
- Select the company to switch to from the list.
The new company file opens.
Alternatively, you can select Back to your practice to return to the firm's Clients page.
Switch from the Client list
From the client list, you can switch from one company to another:
- From the left menu, under Your Practice, select Clients.
- On the Clients page, hover your cursor over the QB logo next to the client name to view information about the client's subscription and the last login.
- Select the QB logo to open the Overview page in the client company file
- Select the QB Accountant logo on the Toolbar to return to the firm's Client list.
- Select the QB logo next to the name of the company to switch to.
The Overview page for the company you switched to opens.