Learn how to create a non-taxable sales report in QuickBooks Online.
If you need a list of all customers with non-taxable sales, we’ll show you how to run a report that gives you just that. You can customize the Taxable Sales Detail report to show you all non-taxable sales within a specific date.
- Go to Reports.
- In the search field, key in and select Taxable Sales Detail.
- Select Customize.
- Select the date range in the General ▼ dropdown.
- On the Filter ▼ dropdown, select these checkboxes:
- Customer Taxable, to list all customers with non-taxable sales.
- Distribution Account, then All Income/Expense Accounts from the ▼ dropdown, to hide the A/R Source line on the report.
- Product/Service Taxable, then Non-Taxable from the ▼ dropdown, to show the report as Taxable Sales Detail when you run the Non-Taxable Sales Report.
- Select Run report.