**Trial use of QuickBooks Self-Employed is free starting from the date of signup until you decide to subscribe, or a maximum of 30 days, whichever comes first. When you subscribe, or at the end of 30 days, you’ll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you'll be charged the then-current fee for the service you've selected. Offers are valid for new QuickBooks Self-Employed subscriptions only and are available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Self-Employed offers. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol is the same encryption technology used by some of the world's top banking institutions to secure data that is sent over the Internet.
- QuickBooks requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones or tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale, powered by Revel Systems, integrates with QuickBooks Online. House accounts and detail sync are not yet integrated. QuickBooks Point of Sale is sold separately.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.