Need to make changes or updates to your accounts or subscriptions? Visit the Account Management Page
QuickBooks Desktop PremierQuickBooks Desktop ProQuickBooks Enterprise QuickBooks Online AdvancedQuickBooks Online EssentialsQuickBooks Online PlusQuickBooks Online Simple Start
How To Export Your QuickBooks Desktop Company File and Import to QuickBooks Online
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•Duration 2:47•62•Updated over 1 year ago
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Move your QuickBooks Online data to QuickBooks Desktopby QuickBooks•261•Updated April 12, 2022
- Create budgets in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•4919•Updated September 26, 2022
- Move your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•815•Updated 2 days ago
- Create or add another company file to QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•3648•Updated June 08, 2022
- Condense your QuickBooks Desktop file for import to QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•213•Updated March 25, 2022