- From the Menu ☰, select Notes & Attachments, then select +.
- Choose Assign To:, then select the customer you want to assign this note to.
- Write the note text.
- If you want to attach a photo or image, select the paperclip icon, then select Camera or Files.
- Find and select your attachment.
- Select Done.
Add notes and photos using the QuickBooks Online app (Android only)
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•10•Updated April 21, 2023
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Create and record checks in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•3027•Updated 1 day ago
- Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•2881•Updated 3 days ago
- Upload your receipts to QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•6656•Updated September 29, 2023
- Create journal entries in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•7823•Updated 24 hours ago
- Create or add another company file to QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•4573•Updated 1 week ago