Learn how to set up credit card payments in the QuickBooks Online app.
To accept credit card payments you need to sign up for QuickBooks Payments. You can do this right from the QuickBooks Online app. In this article, we'll show you how.
Sign up for QuickBooks Payments from the app:
- From the Menu ☰, select Settings.
- Select Accept Payments Sign Up.
- Select Add payments.
- Read the payments information, then select Next.
- Finish setting up payments by filling out the forms about your business.
- Enter your bank account and routing information.
- Select Submit.