Smart Reporting powered by Fathom helps you see exactly how well your business is performing. Fathom uses tools and metrics to provide in-depth analysis to assess profitability, cash flow, growth, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
If you’re using Smart Reporting powered by Fathom in QuickBooks Online Advanced, these articles on Fathom's site can help you get started.
Note: In QuickBooks Online Accountant, Smart Reporting powered by Fathom is not included with your free Your Books features. If you’re interested in Fathom, you can get exclusive accountant pricing for it in the QuickBooks App Center.
- Import or update your financials and other company data
- Create KPIs to track your business performance
- Classify, order, and group your Chart of Accounts
- Import your budget
Working with reports
- Add non-financial data or KPIs to your reports
- Create financial statements and data tables of KPIs
- Use the Report Editor
- Add a custom brand (white label) to your reports
- Create draft and published reports with the Report Editor
- Get a visual analysis with the Cash Flow tool
- Create trend charts in your report
Working with groups
Still need help? Get more advice and answers from the Fathom Team.
Additional guides on Smart Reporting
Learn more about Smart Reporting. Fathom hosts a series of daily webinars that focus on everything from platform basics to feature deep-dives. Follow the links to register: