QuickBooks integrates with your sales system1
Love your e-commerce tool? So do we. Click an icon to see how it works.
Track all your income in one place
Sync from your tools or enter sales receipts in QuickBooks.
Order products when stock runs low
Stay on top of inventory by syncing from your sales or inventory tools.
Check quantity on hand with built-in reports.
Easily keep track of exactly what you order from each vendor.
Match up deliveries to your order so you aren't overcharged.
Keep the contact information for your vendors to make reordering easier.
Organize your spending ahead of tax time
QuickBooks Plus has automated tools that do the heavy lifting.
Connect to your bank and automatically download all transactions including expenses, income, and transfers.
Categorize the first groups of transactions yourself. QuickBooks learns from you and starts helping you do more and more of the work.
Enter bills and wait to pay until they're due to maximize your cash flow.
Reduce stress at tax time. They'll be no need to dig through receipts.
Create one or more budgets and then get reports of your actuals.
Pay your contractors and file 1099s
Write checks throughout the year and e-file 1099s at tax time. Additional fees apply for e-filing 1099s.7
Give workers a special limited-access version for entering hours. Check time reports before writing checks.
Let QuickBooks track thresholds for you so you'll know which contractors need 1099s at tax time.
Print on preprinted forms or use our e-file service.
Pay your W-2 employees
50% OFF QuickBooks Plus with Payroll
Run payroll and file payroll taxes. Get QuickBooks Plus and Payroll together for
$78.95 $39.47 /month.*
Answer simple questions about your company and about each employee. Enter details from each employee’s W-4 form.
Just enter hours; we do all the calculations. Then preview and print paychecks, or transfer money to employees who've signed up for direct deposit.
We calculate your quarterly and annual taxes and remind you to pay. Easily e-file right from QuickBooks.
Take QuickBooks Payroll on the go with the free mobile app. Get payday and tax reminders right on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
More employee and HR tools
We have the tools to help you stay compliant.8
Get Financial Reports
Know where you stand and be ready for tax time
Analyze your sales, track your profit and much more.
Stay on top of your business with over 65 reports that you can customize for your needs.
Run the Profit and Loss report to see your business's performance over any time period.
Run the Product/Service List report to check quantity on hand.
Run the Sales by Product/Service Summary to see the percent of your sales from each product.
Run the Balance Sheet report to see your positions on any given day.
Take your analytics to the next level
QuickBooks integrates with these reporting tools. Additional fees apply.9
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to commonly asked questions from other e-commerce businesses.
Yes! Over 30,000 retailers across the US use QuickBooks Online.
You can import lists of customers, vendors, and more from Excel2, or you can import from QuickBooks Desktop3. To get set up quickly, try our suite of video tutorials, or just contact us4. We love to help businesses get started with QuickBooks.
Your subscription to QuickBooks Plus entitles you to 5 users.
Invite up to 2 accounting professionals to access your data and collaborate with you. Once they accept your invitation, they'll automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android device, or Mac5, we have an app that runs QuickBooks on it. You can attach photos of receipts, create invoices and estimates, and much more.
Get QuickBooks for your e-commerce business
1. Each application is subject to terms, conditions and fees.
2. Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
3. Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
4. Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
5. QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see Compatibility for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond our control. Product registration required.
6. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
7. 1099 E-file pricing starts at $14.99. The price includes 3 forms with each additional form costing $3.99. Forms beyond 20 are no additional cost.
8. Each application has its own terms, conditions and fees.
9. Each application has its own terms, conditions and fees.