Accept Payments with
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
Let your customers choose how to pay.
Payments for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale lets you accept
debit and credit card payments so you never miss a sale.
Credit card processing and debit card processing made easy.
Credit card payments, debit card payments, and payment processing are practically required if you want to grow your business.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale with Payments make it easy. We've got an all-in-one system that's easy to set up and easy to run,
with straightforward pricing and the highest level of credit card processing security.
Accept credit cards and debit cards.
With Payments for the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale system, you can take payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and debit cards — along with cash and checks. Payments creates seamless credit card processing that's integrated with Desktop Point of Sale.1
No contracts, no commitments, and no teaser rates.
We don't offer confusing promotional rates that expire, forcing you to pay more in the future. With QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments, you get straightforward pricing you can understand. And there are no contracts and no hassles — just great credit card processing technology and great customer service.
Integrated with QuickBooks.
With QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments and QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, you're getting an integrated system that works seamlessly with QuickBooks financial software. Our products are built to work together. Your transactions reconcile with QuickBooks, saving you time and accounting errors — and the cost of an accountant to fix things later.2
Debit and credit card payments are protected.
We use some of the highest standards of protection for debit and credit card payments. QuickBooks Point of Sale is EMV ready and designed to support payment technology for greater data protection.3
Key benefits of QuickBooks Payments.
- Accepts all credit and debit cards
- Syncs easily with QuickBooks Desktop financial software
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 integrates with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2016-2018 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-18.0. Sold separately. Payment reconciliation works with QuickBooks Pro, Pro Plus, Premier, Premier Plus, or Enterprise 16.0 and later. User must have QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or higher, QuickBooks Desktop 2016 or higher, and a Point of Sale Payments account in order to use payment reconciliation.
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 software is EMV ready. EMV Compliance requires (1) a QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account, (2) QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or 18.0 software, (3) internet access or modem and phone line (sold separately), (4) an EMV ready Ingenico iPP350 PIN Pad (sold separately), and (5) printer (sold separately). NOTE: EMV chip debit cards can only be processed as PIN debit transactions using the magnetic stripe card reader or as credit transactions using the EMV card reader at this time. This EMV Ready PIN Pad is currently unable to process EMV chip debit cards as PIN debit transactions using EMV card reader. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options are subject to change without notice.