QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
Compare QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
To purchase a plan and learn more about plans based on your business needs, call
|Transfer sales data, and sync customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Desktop1|
|Process credit cards right in your software with QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments2|
|Track inventory as you sell and receive items|
|Customize reporting for sales, inventory, customer purchase behaviors, and more|
|Ring up sales with Microsoft Surface® Pro4 3|
|Sort in key workflows, like ring a sale, received items, returned items|
|Import customer files, vendor information, and create customer letters with Microsoft Excel and Word4|
|Create and manage employee access|
|Manage discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts|
|Track petty cash payouts|
|Includes practice file for modeling without affecting your own business data|
|Track work and sales orders|
|Include pictures of inventory items
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers|
|Track employee hours and sales commissions|
|Customize price tags and receipts|
|Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels|
|Update prices and create discounts across products and departments|
|Increase traffic and sales by creating promotional pricing for specific items|
|Capture “ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists and labels|
|Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager 5|
|Set up a Rewards Program to increase sales and customer loyalty|
|Send time cards to QuickBooks for payroll processing6,7|
|Analyze sales and inventory data by store location|
|Access sales and inventory reports for each store location and roll them up to the “Company” level|
|Consolidate multi-store data into one file|
|Track inventory transfers between stores|
1. QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2016-2018 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-18.0 Sold separately.
2. Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/
3. Hardware sold separately. Microsoft Surface® Pro4 (Resolution: 2736 X1824 – Recommended DPI & resolution as supported by the OS) and CipherLab Inventory Scanner 8000 & 8001 are recommended by Intuit but not sold by Intuit. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. See the full warranty here.
4. Requires Microsoft® Excel® 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (includes 64 bit). Sold Separately. Microsoft and Excel are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. No QuickBooks Fee for using shipping features, but UPS will charge their standard shipping fees for packages shipped from within QuickBooks Point of Sale.
6. Requires currently supported version of QuickBooks Accounting Software and Intuit Payroll service subscription. Sold separately. Additional terms and conditions apply.
7. No QuickBooks Fee for using shipping features, but UPS will charge their standard shipping fees for packages shipped from within QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.