See what the new
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 can do.
Everything you need to succeed.
Take credit and debit cards
Take all forms of payments, including credit cards, debit cards, cash, and more. Plus, each payment is reconciled in QuickBooks1.
Choose how to ring sales
Ringing sales is easy with Desktop Point of Sale. You can enter item names or numbers, use an optional barcode scanner, or even a tablet. Plus, you can offer discounts and start building customer information for CRM.
Manage your inventory
Don't get caught with empty shelves. Learn what your best sellers are and what you need to restock. QuickBooks updates your inventory with every transaction so you don't have to do it manually.
Learn more about how QuickBooks Desktop
Point of Sale works.
The desktop POS solution that was made to work with QuickBooks.
Combine QuickBooks Point of Sale software with these guaranteed-compatible hardware5 to turn any PC into a complete retail management system.
Buy POS Hardware
These Point of Sale supplies are designed to work with Intuit QuickBooks Retail Solutions software and Hardware.
Buy POS Supplies
Your Point of Sale system will be configured for your business; photo shows a bundle suggestion.
See the system requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
Fast, protected payments.
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/
- Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier 2015-2018 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-18.0. Sold separately.
- Works in landscape mode only. Resolution: 2736 X1824 – Recommended DPI & resolution as supported by the OS.
- Hardware sold separately. Microsoft Surface® Pro4 (Resolution: 2736 X1824 – Recommended DPI & resolution as supported by the OS) and CipherLab Inventory Scanner 8000 & 8001 are recommended by Intuit but not sold by Intuit. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. See the full warranty here.
- QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware that is sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. Click here for the full warranty. Due to hardware upgrades, actual components may differ slightly in appearance.
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 software is EMV ready. EMV Compliance requires (1) a QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account, (2) QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or 18.0 software, (3) internet access or modem and phone line (sold separately), (4) an EMV ready Ingenico iPP350 PIN Pad (sold separately), and (5) printer (sold separately). NOTE: EMV chip debit cards can only be processed as PIN debit transactions using the magnetic stripe card reader or as credit transactions using the EMV card reader at this time. This EMV Ready PIN Pad is currently unable to process EMV chip debit cards as PIN debit transactions using EMV card reader. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service, and support options are subject to change without notice.