QuickBooks Point of Sale
Credit card and debit payments that are fully
integrated with your cash register and inventory.
Works with QuickBooks Desktop2
Save time by having your data sync with QuickBooks Desktop. Payment reconciliation is now available too. Reduce double entries.
Flexible rate options
Easy-to-understand rates that fit your business and no long-term contracts.
QuickBooks POS is EMV ready and designed to help support updated payment technology for greater data protection.
Accept credit and debit cards
Accept payments from Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, American
Express and debit cards.
No setup or termination fees
Never worry. You won't pay extra
fees for setup or termination.
Reduce double entries
Inventory is updated
when you make a sale and data is
synced with QuickBooks.
Choose an affordable plan that's right for you
Pay as you go4
- Swipe/Dip*: 2.7%
- Keyed: 3.5%
- Swipe/Dip with PIN: 1%
- No monthly fee
- No transaction fee
Low monthly rates
- Swipe/Dip*: 2.3% + 25c
- Keyed: 3.2% + 25c
- Swipe/Dip with PIN: 1% + 25c
QuickBooks Point of Sale Technical Help
Desktop Point of Sale
4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri
7am-4pm PST Sat-Sun
iPad Point of Sale
(support only, no sales)
6am-8pm PST Mon-Fri
7am-4pm PST Sat-Sun
Find a Local Expert
*Includes magnetic swipe and EMV inserted "dip" transactions.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 integrates with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2015-2018 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-18.0. Sold separately. Payment reconciliation works with QuickBooks Pro, Pro Plus, Premier, Premier Plus, or Enterprise 16.0 and later. User must have QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or higher, Quickbooks Desktop 2016 or higher, and a Point of Sale Payments account in order to use payment reconciliation.
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 software is EMV ready. EMV Compliance requires (1) a QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account, (2) QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 or 18.0 software, (3) internet access or modem and phone line (sold separately), (4) an EMV ready Ingenico iPP350 PIN Pad (sold separately), and (5) printer (sold separately). NOTE: EMV chip debit cards can only be processed as PIN debit transactions using the magnetic stripe card reader or as credit transactions using the EMV card reader at this time. This EMV Ready PIN Pad is currently unable to process EMV chip debit cards as PIN debit transactions using EMV card reader. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement.
- Pay As You Go is only available to customers with QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options are subject to change without notice.