Get all the basics you need in a point of sale system for small
businesses. As you grow, we'll help you with tracking inventory, ringing
sales, reporting, and accepting payments.
- Process credit cards right in your QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale software.1
- Track inventory as you sell and receive items.
- Know how you're doing: Customize reporting for sales, inventory and customer purchases.
- Ring up sales with Microsoft Surface Pro 4.2
- Once you have employees, you can create and manage employee access.
- Easily transfer sales data and sync customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Desktop.3
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/payments/
- Hardware sold separately. Microsoft Surface® Pro4 (Resolution: 2736 X1824 – Recommended DPI & resolution as supported by the OS) and CipherLab Inventory Scanner 8000 & 8001 are recommended by Intuit but not sold by Intuit. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. See the full warranty here.
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2015-2018 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-18.0. Sold separately.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service, and support options are subject to change without notice.