Learn what to do if you have issues when you manually upload bank and credit card transactions into QuickBooks Online.
In QuickBooks Online, you can manually upload your bank transactions. If you can't upload them, or you get an error, don't worry. These are usually temporary and easy to fix.
Follow the specific steps below for the message you see.
- An Online Banking update is currently in progress
- Bank Error or (Error)
- Errors with Sub/Parent account download, (Parent Account Error), or (Sub-account Error)
- The uploaded file contains invalid transaction amount information.
- The uploaded file is of a different type than these accounts.
- QuickBooks Online couldn't upload your file. Please click Save again, or try again later.
- We were unable to upload the file. Please start over and re-select the file you want to upload.