Learn how to add Intuit as a trusted site in your browser.
Adding Intuit as a trusted site prevents your browser from potentially blocking site content.
Note: To have the best and most secure experience with QuickBooks Online, always use a supported and up-to-date browser.
Follow these steps to add Intuit's URL as a trusted site in your browser.
Add Intuit: Safari
- Open Safari, then enter payroll.intuit.com
- Choose Enter.
- Select Bookmarks and select Add Bookmark.
- From the drop-down, under Add this page to select Top Sites.
- Select Add.
Add Intuit: Google Chrome
- Select the Customize and control Google Chrome ⋮ icon and choose Settings.
- In the left pane, select Privacy and security, and then Site Settings.
- Select Cookies and site data.
- In the Allow section, select Add.
- Enter *intuit.com, then select Add to save.