SyncEzy connects QuickBooks Time to Google Drive allowing you to save QuickBooks Time Timesheet photos to Google Drive. Create folders in Google Drive based on Client or Job names and have the photos saved daily into the correct folders. Why manually download the photos one by one and go looking through historic timesheets for the photos when they can all be renamed, saved and filed in Google Drive?
Save all QuickBooks Time attachments directly into Google Drive, automatically renamed and filed into job folders.
- Extract files and data from timesheet attachments into Google Drive folders
- Rename photos automatically with name, date, job and other info while extracting, adding context to the images
- Automatically be able to search through photos by date, by team member, by job name, by job number or timesheet date
- View previews of all photos from timesheets in the folder
- Always have the latest updates on whatever is happening on the field in the job available in your Google Drive folder
- Share photos of work-in-progress easily with clients, colleagues and other non-QuickBooks Time users directly through Google Drive
- Make full use of G Suite functionality and collaboration with QuickBooks Time working into Google Drive