Intuit understands the needs of your business and how important it is to ensure that your systems are reliable. The QuickBooks Hardware Rapid Replacement Program is designed to help minimize workstation downtimes by quickly and conveniently replacing failed hardware peripherals.
What products are eligible?
Intuit QuickBooks hardware peripherals purchased from Intuit or an Intuit authorized reseller, excluding hardware manufactured by Hewlett Packard, and which are qualified as defective by Intuit support technicians and are covered under an active manufacturer's warranty. Hewlett Packard hardware products are subject to the warranty terms and conditions provided with the product.
What is provided?
- For any Intuit QuickBooks hardware peripheral that is defective in workmanship or materials and under warranty, a replacement unit will be shipped direct to you in advance of returning the defective unit*
- FREE Ground shipping of the replacement unit to you.*
- FREE door-to-door pick up and return of the defective unit to Intuit.*
*Specific conditions apply. See Program Terms below for details.
In order to provide you with the best possible support service, please contact Intuit Customer Care at www.quickbooks.com/contactme for help in solving hardware issues before returning any hardware product.
- Intuit will provide a replacement unit only upon qualification of the original unit as defective by an Intuit support technician.
- Only hardware components covered by the manufacturers limited warranty are eligible for rapid replacement. Proof of purchase via a dated receipt or invoice may be required to verify eligibility.
- Free ground shipping is only provided to addresses in the continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, US possessions and territories).
- All advance replacement units are shipped via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping and International shipping is available upon request by the customer. Expedited shipping and International shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- A Return Authorization Number will be issued and is required for the return of the defective unit. The defective unit must be returned to Intuit within 15 days of reporting the defect. A credit card number is required at the time of the advance replacement request to guarantee the return of the defective unit. Failure to return the defective unit within 15 days will result in a charge of the units full retail price to the supplied credit card. Failure to provide a credit card number for guarantee will result in loss of eligibility for rapid replacement and the standard manufacturers replacement warranty terms will apply.
- Hardware components that are damaged or defective as a result of any of the following are not eligible for replacement under this or any program: (i) improperly installed, misused, neglected, abused or carelessly handled or used for any unintended purposes; (ii) damaged by accident or negligence, including failure to follow the proper maintenance, service, and cleaning schedule; or (iii) damaged as a result of (A) modification or alteration by the purchaser or other party, (B) excessive voltage or current supplied to or drawn from the interface connections, (C) static electricity or electro-static discharge, (D) non-compliance with the manufacturers published requirements for operating use and maintenance, or (E) repair or service of the product by anyone other than the manufacturers authorized representatives. In the event that a replacement unit is issued and upon return of the defective unit it is determined that hardware failure is due to one of the reasons above, the supplied credit card will be assessed all fees associated with the issuance of the replacement.
- The warranty on the replacement unit shall be the remainder of the original warranty according to the proof of purchase date.
- The Rapid Replacement Program is available during the full term of the manufacturers limited warranties.
- For return of the defective unit: Intuit will issue a UPS call tag for pick up of the defective unit. Customer is responsible for having defective unit boxed, ready and available for UPS pick up. All cords, power supplies and cables must be included in the box with the defective device. Return Authorization Number, customer name and address must be included with the defective unit.
- The advance replacement units may be new or refurbished to manufacturers specifications, at Intuit's discretion.