Have you ever wanted to increase your business knowledge as a small business owner but have no idea where to start?
This is where online business courses come in.
From beginner courses on business strategy to more advanced topics like accounting, the internet is full of online classes you can take to improve your expertise and study business online.
But what are some popular online business courses?
To answer this question, we've compiled 12 popular online business courses you can take in 2023, ordered from the shortest to longest completion time, including:
- 1. Small Business Association: Legal Requirements
- 2. University of Virginia: Foundations of Business Strategy
- 3. UCI: Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity
- 4. QuickBooks Training courses
- 5. IE Business School: Brand Identity and Strategy
- 6. University of Maryland: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- 7. Business Strategy from Wharton: Competitive Advantage
- 8. Yale University: Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator
- 9. HarvardX: Contract Law: From Trust to Promise to Contract
- 10. Harvard University: Leading with Finance
- 11. brunchwork: Business Intensive
- 12. MITx: Financial Accounting
Let’s dive in!