Starting this week, when you sign into QuickBooks Online (QBO), you’ll see a fresh, clean site. To help streamline your accounting, Intuit redesigned QBO to be a smart, efficient place for you to get your accounting done fast.
New Homepage Dashboard
- In-Product Guidance (for new to QBO users only): New guided steps get clients started using QuickBooks easily.
- P&L: The new P&L bar chart includes downloaded bank transactions, that convert to solid lines once you review and accept them into QBO.
- Sales: Updated chart is now a line graph showing revenue over time.
- Activity Feed: Find all your activities now in the audit log under the gear icon in the top bar.
- Tips: Learn cool tips and tricks to better use QuickBooks and boost your efficiency.
New Navigation Design
- Top Navigation Buttons: All navigation buttons moved to the right. Selected buttons turn green.
- Recent transactions: Recent transactions have been combined with the search transactions menu under the magnifying glass.
These moves make way for information and tasks you tend to use more often.