A flexible work schedule can be a great way to improve company productivity, boost employee engagement, and ultimately improve your bottom line. However, there are various alternative work schedules to choose from, so it can be difficult to narrow down your options.
In this guide, we’ll take a deep dive into the 9/80 schedule. The 9/80 is a compressed work schedule that allows employees to gain a day off while still working full time. Keep reading to learn how a 9/80 schedule works, or use the links below to find the answers to your questions right away.
- What is a 9/80 work schedule?
- Example of a 9/80 work schedule
- What are the benefits of a 9/80 schedule?
- What are the drawbacks of a 9/80 work schedule?
- Is a 9/80 schedule a good fit for your business?
- How do you implement a 9/80 work schedule at your business?
- Make the switch to a 9/80 work schedule easier with QuickBooks Time