With the arrival of summer, many small businesses enter a slower pace of sales. Consider this summer slowdown an opportunity to do a little professional housekeeping. QuickBooks® Apps can help you organize your business, tackle new projects and plan for the future. Most apps are in the cloud, which makes it easier to collaborate on projects and share data. Here are the newest apps to help you run your business.
- Melio – Pay any vendor or bill with a bank transfer or card, even if vendors only accept checks.
- Call of Service – Power field service software to schedule appointments, track and dispatch jobs, send reminders, and take payments.
- Brex – Corporate credit card for startups and modern businesses.
- Connect Booster – Conquer your AR and get paid faster through billing automation.
Our developers continuously update their apps to help you work smarter, not harder. Check out these noteworthy updates.
A2X launched a new integration with Shopify, A2X for Shopify. Reconcile your payouts so you know everything has been accounted for correctly. Never waste another minute manually reconciling your Shopify payouts and figuring out fees, refunds or adjustments. A2X automates that manual process, transforming what took hours into a few seconds.
Flowless, an app that helps you build automated workflows, added new templates for the following use cases:
- Invoices past Due Date with automatic interest fee – Send delinquent customers past due invoices with interest.
- Uncategorized Transactions – Automatically assign categories to uncategorized transactions based on keywords.
- Automatic POs – Automatically send POs to your vendors when your inventory runs low.
View the complete list of QuickBooks apps at Apps.com.