Popular QuickBooks Features
Stay in sync with your bank
Automatically download, categorize, and reconcile bank and credit card transactions.1
Track your expenses
Record expenses for tax time. You can even photograph and save receipts with your phone.
Send professional invoices
Easily create custom invoices with your company branding and the fields you need.
Get paid 2x faster
Email invoices and accept online and mobile payments. Additional fees apply.2
NEW! Have an expert run payroll for you. Additional fees apply.3
Sync data from popular apps like PayPal, Square, and others into QuickBooks.
See your Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and dozens of other reports in one click.
Manage and pay bills
Record and pay bills from vendors. You can also schedule recurring payments.4
Get tasks done on the go with free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
If you have an issue, US-based support is available to help 6am-6pm PST, Mon-Fri.5
Access for up to 5 users
Your data stays up to date even when multiple users make updates in QuickBooks.6
QuickBooks backs up your data everyday
with encrypted data.7
Take QuickBooks for a test drive
We set up a sample company called "Craig's Design and Landscaping Services"
so you can see how QuickBooks works.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Customers who use QuickBooks Online with Payments get paid on average twice as fast as those who don't, based on data from 9/13-2/14. QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Subscription to the latest version of QuickBooks Online is required, sold separately. Application approval, an Internet connection on a Windows PC and Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10, or Safari 6.1 browser required. Rates are determined by the financial institution and are subject to change without notice. Transactions are subject to Association guidelines. Starting at approval or first use (depending on service you select) your debit/credit card account will automatically be charged on a per transaction, monthly and/or annual basis at the then current transaction and/or monthly fees for the service you selected, until you cancel. To cancel call 800-558-9558. Swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the keyed rate. American Express fees and transactions are based on industry type; additional fees may apply when accepting American Express. Additional fees may apply for specific occurrences, including chargebacks. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online Simple Start with Payroll, QuickBooks Online Essentials with Payroll, or QuickBooks Online Plus with Payroll, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. After your 30 day free trial, you will automatically be charged $31.20/month to continue with QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced, or $79.00/month for QuickBooks Payroll Full Service for the first 12 months of service, or until you cancel. After 12 months, you will automatically be charged at the then-current monthly rate for the service(s) you have selected, until you cancel. Each employee is an additional $1.50/month for QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced or $2.00/month for QuickBooks Payroll Full Service. Pay up to 150 employees. If you file taxes in more than one state each additional state is $12 per month. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. You can place orders weekdays by phone by calling 800-286-6800 between 6:00 AM PST through 6:00 PM PST. Offer is valid for new QuickBooks Online with Payroll customers only and is available for a limited time. QuickBooks Payroll is not available with QuickBooks Self-Employed. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. To cancel your QuickBooks or Payroll subscription, call 866-272-8734 x111. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Online Plus include the manage and pay bills feature.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start includes 1 user license. QuickBooks Online Essentials includes 3 user licenses. QuickBooks Online Plus includes 5 user licenses.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.